The Liquor company is distributors of premium wine and spirit brands, its mission is to develop a dynamic and innovative brand focused business
- Oversee the sales pipeline
- Effectively manage the calendar requirements of the MD
- Provision of support to the MD when it comes to aspects such as key accounts, brand principals, BI, delivery of MFS, HR and company culture.
- Management of clearing agent and supplier relationship as well as forecasts and orders.
- Management of the relationship with local suppliers as well as all purchasing requirements.
- Develop and manage sales force reporting standards.
- Take minutes of meetings when required and send these onto the relevant individuals.
- Process purchase orders.
- Managing updates on regional yearly planner.
- Plan and prioritize, demonstrate abilities to manage competing demands
- Grade 12
- Business or other relevant degree
- 3-5 years FMCG experience
- Strong computer skills with ability to create presentations, excel, power point etc
- Financial acumen
- Time Management Skills
- Strong organizational skills
Please do not apply if you do not meet the requirements for the position
Closing date is 12 November 2021
Should you not receive any feedback within 2 weeks after the closing date please consider your application unsuccessful