Our client is a fully FAIS compliant insurance brokerage dedicated to supplying quality service to all individuals in need of commercial and personalised insurance. They are looking to train competitive Potential Insurance Sales Representatives to help them expand their business in Randburg JHB, Vanderbijlpark and their Durban CBD office by actively seeking and acquiring new clients.
How can you ad value:
You will shop around on behalf of the client with various Insurance companies, to try and get the cheapest insurance policy and most importantly get the best insurance cover that will suite their personalised needs.
- Matric – Grade 12
Knowledge & Experience:
- Computer Literacy
- 2yrs min Customer Service experience is a must
Skills & Competencies
Excellent Communication skills ▪ Detail Oriented ▪ Problem-solving ▪ Critical-thinking ▪ A systematic and logical approach to problem-solving ▪ Teamwork ▪ Accountability ▪ Time management ▪ Organisation ▪
Minimum requirements for this role:
- No insurance experience is required – our client will train you to sell Vehicle-, Funeral and Business Insurance inclusive of Vehicle Tracking Devices.
Additional Information & Application Process:
- Internal training program for up-to 6 months on a commission based salary before permanency becomes an option
- Commission based salary only based on meeting targets in the first 6 months – earning potential from R3 500-00 to R12 000-00 per month
- Kindly submit a recently updated comprehensive CV
- Copies of your Matric must be included in your application
- Copy of ID
- Suitable candidate(s) will be subjected to suitability & verification checks.