Overall purpose of the job: To effectively and efficiently perform the general secretarial functions of the HR Director’s office. This encompasses handling all documentation/correspondence, filing, office admin, travel arrangements, appointments/meetings, visitors, suppliers/customers, and maintain strictest confidentially in all instances.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To coordinate and book all meetings for the MD, clients and management and one to one with individual staff
- Take minutes at meetings as and when required
- Ensure that agendas and minutes are distributed timeously
- Ensure that meetings are co-ordinated ,via email, phone
- Ensure accurate minutes of meetings are recorded either on a daily, weekly or monthly basis
- To maintain the HR Director’s diary
- To type correspondence as and when required
- To maintain HR Director’s Filing systems
- To ensure all outgoing documentation/ is distributed
- To screen all documentation/correspondence for the HR Director, prioritise it and obtain required information from all departments
- To answer and screen all calls to HR Director
- Control of purchase orders
- Ordering of all promotional items/gifts, stationery and printing
- Telephonic assistance with any problems/complaints that reach the HR Director
- Give detailed feedback to clients as and when required
- To make travel and accommodation arrangements for the HR Director or other managers
- Ensure that travel and accommodation arrangements are within budget
- To screen and receive any visitors to the HR Director office, ensuring clients are comfortable and refreshed
- To carry out any ad-hoc functions which the HOD may require from time to time.
- To assist any staff requiring an appointment with the HR Director
Minimum qualifications and experience:
- Matric / Grade 12
- Relevant qualification
- Computer Literate (MS Office, advanced Excel, PowerPoint)
- Minute taking
- Action orientated
- Time Management
- Business Acumen
- Planning and Organizing
- Attention to detail
- Problem Solving
- Interpersonal savvy
- Action orientated
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.