Boston Media House
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Company:||Boston Media House|
- Successful candidates will be required to participate in the full academic delivery cycle including research, curriculum development, courseware development, academic delivery (teaching), assessment (setting and marking assessments), consultation with students, quality assurance and general course administration.
- Minimum of an honour’s degree/bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) plus a minimum of two years teaching experience in higher education. Additional industry experience is an advantage.
- Lecturers required to teach at the Diploma and Degree level in the following disciplines:
- Arcadia (Pretoria) – media planning, creativity, photojournalism, media in a digital age, Radio
- Sandton – academic literacy, digital media convergence, journalism
- Durban – media law, journalism, media in a digital age, digital media convergence, academic literacy, integrated marketing communication
- Applicants should send a full CV with a brief motivation (300 words or less) plus a certified copy of the highest qualification awarded and must be sure to complete the subject line correctly: Name and Surname – Region (Sandton or Arcadia or Durban) – Discipline.
- Boston Media House will consider all applications in terms of its Employment Equity Plan, which acknowledges the need to diversify the demographic composition;
- Boston Media reserves the right not to make an appointment.
- Boston Media reserves the right to investigate qualifications and conduct background verification on all candidates;
- Should no feedback be received from Boston Media House within six weeks of the closing date, kindly accept that your application failed.
Apply by email