|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Company:||Boston Media House|
Successful candidates will be required to participate in the full academic delivery cycle including research, curriculum development, courseware development, academic delivery (teaching), assessment (setting & marking assessments), consultation with students, quality assurance and general course administration;
Lecturers required to teach at the Diploma and Higher Certificate level in the following disciplines:
- Arcadia (Pretoria) – Graphic Design, Animation, Academic Literacy
- Sandton – Graphic Design, Animation, Television
- Durban – Graphic Design, Animation, Academic Literacy, Sound Engineering, Professional Skills
- Minimum of an Honour’s degree/Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Graphic Design/Animation plus a minimum of two years’ teaching experience in higher education. Additional industry experience is an advantage.
- Applicants should send a full CV with a brief motivation (300 words or less) plus a certified copy of the highest qualification awarded;
- Applicants must complete the subject line correctly: Name and Surname – Region (Sandton or Arcadia or Durban) – Discipline.
- Boston Media House will consider all applications in terms of its Employment Equity Plan, which acknowledges the need to diversify the demographic composition;
- Boston Media House reserves the right not to make an appointment;
- Boston Media House reserves the right to investigate qualifications and conduct background verification on all candidates;
- Should no feedback be received from Boston Media House within six weeks of the closing date, kindly accept that your application failed.
Posted on 17 Feb 13:31
Apply by email