AMP: Part-time Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
Adonis Musati Project
The Adonis Musati Project (AMP) was formed in 2007 to assist the vulnerable asylum seeker and refugee populations in Cape Town. Since then it has developed several successful community-based psycho-social interventions to assist the most marginalised, including survivors of sexual and gender based violence and youth at risk.
AMP seeks to appoint a part-time Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, to be based in Cape Town. This role will initially be a 3 month fixed term contract, with the possibility of renewal.
The Monitoring and Evaluation Officer will manage Adonis Musati Project’s database and support the design and implementation, monitoring and evaluation, research and learning framework for AMP’s programmes.
Key responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
- Maintaining and supporting the further development of AMP’s centralised database on Salesforce
- Supporting programme managers & data capturers to maintain an accurate database of all beneficiaries
- Supporting the refinement of relevant Theories of Change for AMP’s programmes as required
- Working with the relevant programme teams to ensure an annual performance monitoring plan is in place
- Supporting the design and development and/or refinement of monitoring tools, for both quantitative and qualitative data collection, using a consultative process with programme management and/or teams
- Ensuring that programme staff are collecting monitoring data on a regular basis
- Ensuring quality of the data collection and conduct internal audits of both paper and electronic data
- Reviewing accuracy of data recorded in Salesforce, and support programme teams to make corrections
- Supporting programme teams to conduct qualitative data collection, which may include surveys, focus groups, key informant interviews, case studies and story telling
- Assisting programme managers with data for their monthly reports
- Analyse output and outcome results and report on findings to management as per agreed plans
- Producing reports on M&E findings and preparing presentations of data as required
- Degree in social development, education or health (or relevant field) required
- Post graduate qualification in Monitoring & Evaluation preferred
- Professional experience in similar role
- Qualitative or quantitative research experience
- Salesforce experience (preferably at a Systems Administrator level)
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Advanced computer literacy – especially on Excel and other Microsoft products
- Good time management skills
- Able to cope with change
- Able to work in a multi-cultural/lingual environment
- Ability to work independently, self-motivated and results driven
To apply, please submit a CV and letter of motivation clearly stating why feel you are suitable for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do not apply for the post if you do not have the relevant requirements above.
AMP reserves the right not to fill the role if no suitable candidates are found within a round of applications.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application – NGO Pulse Porta