- Computer literate.
- Relevant administrative experience.
- A Diploma or Degree in a related field.
- Previous experience in a Payroll position.
- Capture new team members application onto the People System after ensuring receipt of all required documentation, including salary rate and hours information.
- Capturing movement relating to team members on the People system, including transfers, salaries and changes in bank and other team member details.
- Draft documents and letters on request or as required, certificate of service.
- Ensure all signed contracts and addendums are received timeously.
- Follow up on end of contracts ensuring appropriate and necessary action is timeously taken.
- Prepare required UIF documentation for maternity leave taken and terminations.
- Create and maintain electronic and manual team member files and ensure that they correlate and that all information is accurate and up to date at all times.
- Terminate team members off the People System including removal or apportionment of salaries where required, and ensuring all required documents are received and required paperwork completed and sent and termination packs created.
- General admin duties and reporting as required.
Skills and competencies:
- Good communication and Interpersonal skills.
- Impressive planning, organisational and time management skills.
- Good business acumen and high ethical work standards.
- Ability to multitask and show initiative at all times.
Please note that only applicants who meet the stipulated minimum requirements will be considered.
Please be advised that should you not be contacted within 30 days, kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful.