We are looking for a Payroll Administrator. As Payroll Administrator, you will be responsible for day-to-day payroll transactions, processing the payroll accounting system and for preparing payroll account reconciliations.
The environment is multicultural and diverse and requires a people person; someone who can communicate well at various levels. The successful candidate will be required to proactively contribute to the growth and success of the company’s business operations.
Key Responsibilities and/or output areas include, but are not limited to:
- Provide a cost-effective payroll administration service compliant with corporate governance and statutory requirements.
- Provide an effective and efficient salary processing administrative function.
- Processing payable hours, overtime, commissions, bonuses, tax, PAYE, UIF, EMP 201, 501, Skills Levies etc
- CTC statements for HR divisions on request for new employees
- Payroll Reconciliation
- Tax computation and Tax derivatives
Payroll Preparation & Management
- Manage and process employee salary related benefits
- Processing payroll input and finalise
- Effecting salary transfers (EFT’s) on behalf of Client
- Making Statutory and sundry payments on behalf of Client
- Submitting monthly reports
- Complete and submit annual workmen’s compensation return
- Processing and submission biannually statutory report EMP 501
- Manage and administer garnishee orders
- Creating/compiling all salary related reports (all laser printed or electronic)
- Reconcile and issue IRP5 and IT3A’s biannual submission
- Prepare and balance period-end reports, and reconcile payroll payments to bank statements
- Compile statistical reports, statements, and summaries related to pay and benefits accounts, and submit them to appropriate departments and ensure the accuracy of payroll integration to general ledger
- Administer and manage the input on payroll system
- Reconciling all Company and other deductions
- Generating payslips (electronic)
- Processing annual bonuses, medical aid increases and salary increases
- Preparing and processing termination pays, redundancy payments and advance pays, where required
File & Database Management
- Update client profile on SARS, DOL ensure accurate reporting
- Creating/compiling customised financial salary related journals (all laser printed or electronic)
- Keep and update records of leave and leave provisions
- National Senior Certificate
- Diploma in Payroll or Accounting
- Degree in accounting and/or Payroll Certification (advantage)
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Multi-Company Payroll Experience of 150+ employees
- Sage VIP People 300 Experience – (Sage Intelligence formal Training advantage)
- Ability to perform in a high-pressure environment
- Microsoft Office (Excel Advanced)
As all IQbusiness roles require honesty in the handling of or access to cash, finances, financial systems, or confidential information; our recruitment process requires that the following background checks be completed: credit, criminal, ID, and qualification verification.
IQbusiness is committed to sustainable growth and transformation, we embrace diversity and employ previously disadvantaged individuals.