A vacancy exists for a Payroll Facilitator stationed at the CSA Helderkruin office. The position will report to the Group Payroll Manager. The overall purpose of the position is to recording and maintaining Payroll duties, accurately and timeously.
Key Duties and Responsibilities (But not limited to):
- Adhere to limits of authority in respect of our Group Policy
- Processing of Income, Deductions, Transfers, Banking Detail Changes and Ad Hoc Changes on SAP Payroll.
- Meeting deadlines at all times.
- Complying with department policies and procedures.
- Adhering to limits of authority (authorization procedures)
- Processing of provident fund, Medical aid and Funeral Scheme application forms.
- Ensuring bank details are submitted and correctly processed.
- Ensuring accurate calculations and input of rate of pay changes. (Cost To Company Values)
- Ensuring all relevant deductions are done, such as 3rd party deductions, garnishee and maintenance orders.
- Processing of leave encashment and COIDA payments.
- Dealing with queries and enquiries from the business and employees
- Be professional and courteous at all times.
- Answering phones immediately
- Have cost saving in mind (treat the business as your own.)
- Be a team player and take responsibility for that which you are responsible for.
- Have good communication, clarity, accuracy and thoroughness in all that you do.
- Set goals and be the best example.
- Be honest at all times and report irregularities immediately
- Training (Including but not limited to)
- Monthly Processes and Procedures (As per Task List)
- Management File (Preparing)
- Payment File (Checking)
- Manage Payroll Agents
- Manage daily tasks such as HR Manage and E-services Recon
- 3rd Parties for the Group (Prepare and Vet)
- Postbook Feedback
- Ensure Feedback is provided where requested
- Assisting with Payroll Queries
- Monthly Task And Reminders
- Ensure all deadlines are met
- Leave quota requests
Job skills and Abilities (But not limited to):
- Be organised and meet strict deadlines
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Understanding the bigger picture
- Good communicator
- Excellent excel skills
- Must be able to work independently
- Must be SAP HR/Payroll proficient
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team. Whilst black female candidates will be given priority as per our transformation policy subject to the above criteria.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.