- Must be computer literate.
- Must have 2 years’ experience in a Payroll related position.
- First point of contact for team members for Payroll.
- Process payroll and maintain payroll information accurately as required, ensuring all transactions are authorized, recorded and documented. This includes checking of transactions uploaded by the time and attendance officers.
- Ensure that salaries (spreadsheet and required documents) are signed off / authorized by the appropriate manager(s).
- Ensure that sign off (spreadsheet) balances to the payroll/pay register.’
- Ensure that salaries are correctly and timeously paid, and that provident fund, statutory and payroll related payments (external providers) are paid by the due dates.
- Prepare and maintain related payroll records.
- Preparing reports, analysis, summaries, journals, statutory submissions and reconciliations timeously as required.
- Work closely with the Human Resources department to research and resolve problems, perform scheduled activities, liaise with external service providers, prepare and maintain accurate records.
- Provide accounting support to Financial personnel.
- Provide support to line managers and employees with Payroll related concerns and queries.
- SARS, statutory and external providers queries resolved.
- General admin as required.
Skills and competencies:
- Must have excellent problem solving abilities.
- Must have a strong sense of accountability.
- Attention to detail.
- Result driven.
Please note that only applicants who meet the stipulated minimum requirements will be considered.
Please be advised that should you not be contacted within 30 days, kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful.