Software Company established in 2003 is looking for a dynamic and energetic Personal Assistant to the Sales Director.
Duties & Responsibilities
-Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
-Accompany the Director on trips and work duties- The director traveling a lot during the day and the personal assistance will need to Accompany him and might also drive for him if needed.
-Accompany the Director on their trips and work duties.
-Book appointments for both work and personal events.
Manage e mails.
-Organising meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the manager.
-Remind the manager of important tasks, deadlines and events both at work and at home.
-Managing databases and filing systems.
-Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients.
-Organise and schedule meetings.
-Prepare meeting agendas, perform research for meetings and take minutes.
-Answer and screening calls and whatsapp messages .
-Manage the diaries and schedules.
-Communicate with Board Members, schedule Board Meetings, and arrange meeting agendas.
-Liaise with clients and business guests.
-Project and event coordination.
-Book business travel arrangements.
-Oversee office correspondence.
-Liaise with IT, Sales, PR and HR teams.
-Liaise with other executives on behalf of your manager.
-Train new staff members.
-Prepare and deliver monthly reports.-
-Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Ability to prioritize tasks.
- Excellent verbal and written etiquette.
- Understanding the urgency of tasks given.
- Always treating information from Management with confidentiality.
- Minimum Grade 12.
- Minimum of 2 years PA experience.
- Sales and customer liaison experience an advantage.
- Highly proficient computer and mobile phone skills.
- Excellent customer service skills and telephone manner.
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills.
- The ability to identify needs, provide prompt response and exercise respect and professionalism in all interactions.
- Must have drivers licence
- Own vehicle (advantage)
- Flexible working hours (including weekends)
- Available to start 1st September
Package & Remuneration
-R10,000 Basic salary
-Will be reviewed every 6 months
-Can be negotiated based on skills and experience