||GAUTENG – Sundowner
||Provide full administrative and secretarial support at a senior level to the Deputy Country Director to ensure the smooth management of her day to day affairs, and most effective use of her time. Handle sensitive and complex issues in a professional and objective manner. Take initiative as appropriate especially in the Director’s absence.
- Support the Deputy Country Director with administrative duties:
- Screen electronic enquiries and requests, and deal with them when appropriate
- Process Director’s correspondence, ensuring that incoming correspondence is dealt with by the Director/or on behalf of the Director, or other staff as appropriate.
- Maintain records of Director’s contacts.
- Supervise all HWSA incoming/outgoing mail and requirements
- Manage Director’s electronic diary, assessing priority of appointments and reallocation as necessary.
- Organize meetings and ensure that Deputy Country Director is well prepared for those meetings, preparing agendas, pre-meeting briefings and meeting papers.
- Manage arrangements for Board, Senior Management Meetings’ and Sub-Committee meetings, including production/distribution of agenda and minutes.
- Assist/support Deputy Country Director & STM in arranging funding partner and other events.
- Manage Director’s travel arrangements (including visas/accommodation).
- Assist with the procurement of goods and services as per the directors` request.
- Maintaining the Director’s office systems, including data management and filing.
- Compile & Produce documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations for the Director.
- Assist Deputy Country Director in researching and following up with action on matters which fall within the Director’s responsibility – chasing responses, triggering follow-up action.
- Prepare presentations and all necessary documentation needed for meetings
- Any other duties as may reasonably be required by the Director
- Meet and greet visitors at all levels of seniority
- Ability to engage Internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Support all projects activities as guided and directed by the Director
- Complete a weekly plan and submit timesheets monthly to your line manager
- Take ownership and accountability for own work
- Follow through work and ensure that work is consistently accurate and of good Standard
- Certification in secretarial studies/ business Admin will be an advantage
|Skills and Competencies
- Strong skills and knowledge Data Management
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well in cross-functional teams and foster team commitment to tasks
- Micro Soft Office
- Report Writing Skill
- Presentation Skills
- Minute taking skills
- Accurate Typing skills
- Administrative skills
- Capable of working both on own initiative and as part of a team
- Good organisational skills
- Able to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Proffesional Demeanor
- Self Motivation
- Positive attitude
- Diplomatic & Discretion
- Taking initiative
- A friendly approach
- 2 – 3 Experience as a Personal Assistant at senior management level
|| MS Office (Word, Outlook, Power point, Excel)
|| Fixed Term Contract
|| 14 September 2021
|| Submit applications to: Nompumelelo Khulwa on email@example.com