Department of Health
PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO THE CHIEF DIRECTOR
- Reference Number : refs/012322
- Directorate : Office of the Chief Director
- Number of Posts : 1
- Package : R257 508.00
- Enquiries : Ms. Modikwa Mamabolo Tel: 011 694 3793
- Matric and appropriate 3 years Degree/ National Diploma or equivalent (three year) qualification in secretarial / office management / public administration / Business Administration / Cooperate Governance recognised by SAQA. Three (3) years functional experience in Office Administration / Secretariat services. Skills: excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task, excellent communication and report writing skills, excellent computer skills in Microsoft packages (MS office 365, Ms Word, Ms Excel, Ms Outlook and PowerPoint). Knowledge: Knowledge of Promotion of Access to Information Act (PAIA), Protection of Personal Information Act (POPI), Public Finance Management Act (PFMA), Administration procedures and Batho Pele Principles. Maintain confidentiality in the office. Ability to act with tact and discretion using prescripts / policies and circulars as guidelines. Ability to work under pressure following strict processes and procedures, professional etiquette to present the Chief Director’s office. High level of reliability and ethics. Commitment to work beyond the call of duty. Skills: Communication, Analytical, Computer literacy, Interpersonal, Organizing and Planning, Telephone etiquette, etc.
- • Provide administrative support to the Chief Director. Manage the Chief Director’s diary, including the events calendar, arrange meetings and workshops; prioritize daily tasks and ensure that duties are completed timeously. Provide secretariat services in the Chief Director’s office. Implement effective processes / procedures for information and documents flow to and from the Chief Director’s office. Ensure the filing and safekeeping of documents in the office. Compile reports / submissions and ensure that deadlines are met. Audit the Z8 book within the Chief Director’s Office, as well as Direct Reports’ leaves. Quality assure all documents submitted to the Chief Director’s Office before submission to the Chief Director. Liaise with Sub-Districts and Central Office as per the instruction of principals, as well as in expediting submissions.
- • Medical surveillance will be conducted on the recommended applicants, at no cost. People with disabilities are welcome to apply. Applications must be filled on a new Z83 from DPSA website form accompanied by a comprehensive CV highlighting or stating the requirements mentioned above; and certified copies of ID and qualifications not older than six (6) months. Applicants must indicate the post reference number on their applications. Failure to submit the required documents will result in the application not being considered. Qualifications of candidates recommended for appointment will be verified. Persons in possession of a foreign qualification must furnish the Department with an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA). Candidates will be subjected to security screening and vetting process. Applications received after closing date will not be accepted. The Department reserves the right to not make an appointment. Candidates will be expected to be available for selection interviews on the date, time and place determined by the Department. Applications must be submitted to: PLEASE NOTE: The Public Service does not charge any fees for applying for posts. Should you be asked for a fee, please let the authorities know. Applications must be submitted to: JhbHealth.DistrictJobApplications@gauteng.gov.za
Employer : Department of Health
Location : JHB Health District
Closing Date : 12-11-2021
|Do you have a • Matric and appropriate 3 years Degree/ National Diploma or equivalent (three year) qualification in secretarial / office management / public administration / Business Administration / Cooperate Governance recognised by SAQA?|
|Do you have Three (3) years functional experience in Office Administration / Secretariat services?|
|Do you have excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task, excellent communication and report writing skills, excellent computer skills in Microsoft packages (MS office 365, Ms Word, Ms Excel, Ms Outlook and PowerPoint)|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.