Department of health
- Reference Number : refs/011893
- Directorate : ADMIN AND LOGISTICS
- Number of Posts : 1
- Package : R102534 per annum plus benefits
- Enquiries : Mr. NS Manyane Tell NO: 011 694 3919
- Minimum of Grade 10 or equivalent qualification ABET Level 4. Must be at least have minimum of 6 months – 12 months calendar experience in operating a photocopy machine in the work environment. Excellent communication skills both (verbal and written). Batho pele principles. Telephone etiquette Ability to work under pressure and take initiatives. Maintain confidential information and good customer relations.
- Manage and operate photocopy machine. Provide counter services and attend to queries. Report any malfunctioning of photocopy machine. Ability to perform minor maintenance on the machines such as paper jams. Make requisition for photocopying machine materials. Binding and laminating of documents Arrange for servicing and general maintenance of the machine. Keep records of the machine activities. Ensure photocopying machine have service plan schedule. Ensure machine contract is updated. Willingness to assist in Registry functions and perform any other lawful duties delegated by the supervisor.
- Applications must be filled on the latest new edition of a Z83 form accompanied by a comprehensive signed CV highlighting or stating the requirement mentioned above, and certified copies of ID, qualifications and other documents attached.Certification sholuld not be more than 6 months old.Applications should be emailed to JhbHealth.DistrictJobApplications@gauteng.gov.za. Applicants must indicate the post reference number on their applications. Failure to submit the required documents will result in the application not being considered. Qualifications of candidates recommended to be appointed will be verified. Candidates will be subjected to security screening, reference, and vetting process. Applications received after closing dates will not be accepted. The departments reserve the right to not make appointment. If you have not consulted after three months or more after the closing date, please accept that your application is unsuccessful. The department of Health in Gauteng is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and equity in employment especially in gender, People with disability are encouraged to apply.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : JHB HEALTH DISTRICT
Closing Date : 16-09-2021