Planning, Procurement & Logistics Manager – Springs
Location: GT, South Africa
Company: Distell Limited
Applications are invited for the above mentioned position to be based in Springs, within the Supply Chain division. This person will report to the General Manager Springs.
Key Performance Areas would include, but are not limited to:
- Ensured the effective and efficient management of the materials department to meet and exceed end-to-end supply chain demand
- Ensure effective production planning with input from sales and marketing
- Ensure effective procurement and maintain good supplier relationships
- Ensured the effective management of the Dry goods warehouse
- Ensured the effective management of the Full goods warehouse
- Ensure monthly stocktaking according to procedures
- Ensure optimum stock levels
- Ensure company policies and procedures are adhered to
- Reduce variable and fixed cost
- Compile and control budgets
- Reduce Liquor and Material losses
- Review and improve efficiencies
- Ensure compliance to all Quality Management Systems (QMS)
- Build effective and trusting relationships with direct reports, managers and peers
- Ensure development plans are in place and reviewed regularly to ensure a competent and motivated team
The successful candidate must have the following experience/skills:
- B.Com in Financial Management and or B. Com in Logistics qualification.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience within a supply chain, warehouse, purchasing and planning management
- Experience in exports / logistics management and customer service
- Inventory management
- Strong financial background and aptitude
- Detailed SAP / advanced Micro-soft package knowledge
- Effective management of industrial relations
- Demonstrate the ability to influence activities outside direct area of control
- Demonstrate the ability to plan, lead and manage daily activities
- Ability to meet demanding deadlines
- Ability to negotiate and handle conflict
- Strong inter & intra personal skills.
- Good communication skills
- Good administrative skills
- The ability to perform under pressure.
- An action & self-driven, motivated person.
- Goal & Service Orientated
- Strong team player
If interested and meet all requirements, please register and apply via the Distell career portal by logging onto www.distell.co.za/careers
Reference Number: 17903 Closing Date: 29 April 2021