Dis-Chem Pharmacies has an opportunity available for a graduate to join the Point of Sale systems team at our Head office in Midrand. The graduate will provide functional support to the business as well as project support for the Application Development and Maintenance teams for POS.
- Grade 12 / Matric or a Senior Certificate
- Diploma in Information Technology, Computer Science or other relevant fields
- SAP Certification
- Assist in maintaining system integrity and functionality by designing and compiling specifications, this includes all applicable documentation.
- Assist in providing functional Support for POS, Incidents and Problem Management.
- Perform and document detailed testing.
- Identify and specify alternative methods for functions to perform business activities.
- Provide QA (quality Assurance) for FSS (Functional System Specifications), SIT (System Integration Testing).
- Provide a friendly and efficient knowledgeable service to all Stakeholders.
- Respond to and assist with any query, related to POS.
- Establish and maintain a sound relationship with all Dis-Chem stakeholders.
- Computer Skills – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Analytical Skills
- Attention to detail
- Time Management
- Quality Orientation
- Communication Skills
- Business Acumen
Special conditions of employment:
- South African citizen
- MIE, clear criminal and credit
Remuneration and benefits:
ONLY SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED. IF YOU HAVEN`T BEEN CONTACTED WITHIN TWO WEEKS AFTER THE CLOSING DATE CONSIDER YOUR APPLICATION AS UNSUCCESSFUL.
Dis-Chem Pharmacies is an equal opportunity employer. Dis-Chem’s approved Employment Equity Plan and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to Dis-Chem’s Employment Equity & Transformation Strategy. Dis-Chem actively supports the recruitment of People with Disabilities.