Porter x 1
- Life Hilton Private Hospital
- Porter x 1
- A vacancy exists for a Porter, based at Life Hilton Hospital, reporting to the Reception Supervisor.
- Critical Outputs
- Safe Transporting of patients between hospital departments, including, wards, Doctors rooms, radiology and pathology
- Distribution of internal memos and correspondence
- Directing patients and visitors in a friendly manner to relevant departments within the hospital
- Ensure a well maintained and clean reception area and presentation of Life healthcare magazines & promotional material
- Assist with compiling patient pre-admission packs
- Other tasks as assigned by the Reception Supervisor
- Matric / Grade 12
- Previous hospital environment experience advantageous
- Must be able to work shifts, including night duty, weekends and public holidays
- Must be physically fit due to the nature of the job
- Must display a pleasant disposition and take pride in their appearance
- Must understand and display patient centric principals
- Working knowledge of MS Office Products an advantage (Word, Excel)
- Problem-solving, analysis and judgment.
- Verbal & written communication and presentation.
- Drive & energy
- Excellence orientation
- Ethical behavior
- Building relationships
- Customer responsiveness
- Organisational awareness
- Closing date
- Friday, April 2, 2021
Internal applicants – Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.