Department of Health
PORTER- (WILDBEESFOINTEIN CLINIC)
- Reference Number : REFS/012369
- Directorate : Admin & Support Services
- Number of Posts : 1
- Package : R102 534 Per Annum Plus benefits
- Enquiries : Mr. B Mabuza Contact Details: 011 213 9641
- •NQF level 3 (Grade 10 certificate or equivalent). Ability to read and Write. Experience in hospital environment will be an added advantage. Good physical health, good interpersonal relations. Good communication skills. Exposure to a CHC environment. Comply to all Health and Safety rules and always putting on provided uniform and safety clothing at all times. Always wearing your identity name tag when executing your official duties.
- •Load and off-load patients from ambulances and private vehicle on to the stretchers and wheelchairs. Accompany ambulant patients to Out Patients at the directive of Nursing personnel or supervisor. Fetching patients from the ward to other clinical areas and to taxis outside the hospital. Clean stretchers and wheelchairs and prepare for re-use. Recording of patients’ movement from one point to another as directive from your supervisors and nursing personnel. Assisting Clinicians and Nursing in transportation of patients as requested so. Ensuring cleanliness of all stretchers and wheelchairs and timeous reporting of faulty equipment to your Principals. Always ensure that clean linen is separated from soiled linen to prevent cross infection. Fold soiled linen and place into laundry bags. Place clean linen on to stretchers. Perform any other Portering tasks as delegated by the supervisor.
- •Notes : The fully completed and signed new Z83 form should be accompanied by a recent updated CV as well as certified copies of all qualification and ID document (no copies of certified copies allowed. Certification should not be more than 6 months old. Applications should be only emailed to JhbHealth.DistrictJobApplications@gauteng.gov.za. Please ensure that the reference number is quoted correctly and is quoted on the subject line of the email when sending the application, failing which your application will be automatically disqualified. Please indicate on the Z83 under the reference number the clinic/CHC you are applying for, multiple applications will be automatically disqualified. The recommended candidates will be subjected to positive results of the security clearance process (criminal records), the verification of educational qualifications certificates and medical assessments. Incomplete applications or applications received after closing date will not be considered. Kindly note that this is a re-advertisement, those who previously applied are encouraged to re-apply PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY& FIRST PREFERENCE WILL BE GIVEN TO EPWPs and INTERNS THAT ARE WITHIN THE DEPARTMENT
Employer : Department of Health
Location : Johannesburg Health District Sub District G
Closing Date : 12-11-2021
|• NQF level 3 (Grade 10 certificate or equivalent). Ability to read and Write. Experience in hospital environment will be an added advantage. Good physical health, good interpersonal relations. Good communication skills.|
|Exposure to a CHC environment. Comply to all Health and Safety rules and always putting on provided uniform and safety clothing at all times. Always wearing your identity name tag when executing your official duties.|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.