- Life Vincent Pallotti Hospital
- Porter vacancies have become available at Life Vincent Pallotti Hospital reporting to the relevant Manager. The successful candidates will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of uncompromising quality care.
- Critical Outputs
- Maintaining and cleaning wheelchairs, emergency trolleys, equipment
- Assist Manager with ad hoc duties if necessary/admin duties e.g. photocopying
- Deliver correspondence to doctors
- Flex into other areas when necessary
- Transportation of patients
- Excellent communication skills. English is essential.
- Physically fit, possess physical strength for lifting patients, drive and energy
- Experience in working in customer service/dealing with customers
- Experience in working in healthcare will be an advantage
- Planning and organizing skills
- Attention to detail and ability to work under pressure
- Able to work in a team
- Prepared to work day shift, night shift, weekends and public holidays
- Problem-solving, analysis and judgement
- Engaging diversity
- Verbal & written communication and presentation
- Building relationships
- Customer responsiveness
- Organisational awareness
- Drive & energy
- Excellence orientation
- Ethical behaviour
- Debra Choice
- 021 506 4150
- Closing date
- Tuesday, July 20, 2021
Internal applicants – Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.