Closing date for applications: Wednesday, 15 September 2021
Commencement Date: January 2022
As a leading co-educational independent school, based in Makhanda (Grahamstown), Kingswood College invites applications for the above post.
- have a suitable teaching qualification, with relevant and specific Pre-Primary experience and be registered with SACE;
- be familiar with the CAPS National Curriculum as well as the ISASA ECD Curriculum Guidelines and have a future orientated approach to education;
- have a passion for educating children in the ECD phase and an innovative and progressive approach to teaching;
- have excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- be able to integrate the use of ICT in the classroom;
- be willing to participate fully in the co-curricular programme of the school.
Members of staff are expected to identify with and values and ethos of the school, as well as our strategic imperative of “Educating for Life”.
Interested parties are requested to submit an application, CV and details of three (3) referees by Wednesday 15 September 2021 to the headmaster, Mr James Hough, at: email@example.com
The College reserves the right not to proceed with the filling of the post. An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview or appointment. Failure to meet the minimum requirements of the advertised post will result in applicant’s automatically disqualifying themselves from consideration. Preference will be given to candidates from the designated groups, in accordance with the principles of the Employment Equity Act.
Kingswood College, in line with POPIA (Protection of Personal Information Act) will attempt to ensure the confidentiality of all applicants for this role. All reasonable measures will be in place to protect personal information but will be used in the recruitment, selection, and reporting process. By submitting your application for this position, you are recognising and accepting this disclaimer.
Members of staff are expected to support the Christian ethos of the school.