PREPARATORY ISIZULU TEACHER
To commence duty Term 1 of 2022
The successful candidate will be an experienced and well-qualified teacher who holds an appropriate degree, a professional teaching qualification and is registered with SACE. Previous experience in independent education is an advantage but is not essential. In addition, the applicant will:
- Be well-versed in curriculum and assessment for the Senior Phase (Grade 4-7);
- Be energetic and creative;
- Have the ability to teach general subject matter;
- Hold previous experience as an isiZulu Teacher is essential;
- Have experience across the Foundation Phase and Senior Phase would be an advantage;
- Contribute towards the busy co-curricular programme at the school in either sports or the arts;
- Have a sound understanding of the Preparatory Boy
A detailed CV, along with a covering letter and the contact details of three referees, should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org Please ensure that the email identifies the position for which the application is intended.
Applications will be considered as soon as they are received, and interviews arranged for shortlisted candidates thereafter. Consequently, the position may be filled before the deadline date, so serious applicants are encouraged to submit their applications as soon as possible.
In terms of the Protection of Personal Information Act of 2013 (“POPIA”), the applicant freely and voluntarily consents to Clifton School collecting, processing, and storing his/her personal and special personal information for the purposes of his/her application for this position.
The closing date for applications is Friday 22 October 2021. Clifton School reserves the right not to make an appointment.