Assertive leader with sound knowledge of the Digital Printing process required to manage and lead production team within large well established market leader.
This production focussed individual will be required to:
- Ensure the quality of printed products and to achieve maximum productivity and efficiency through effective management of the Digital and Textile print process and all its resources including labour, raw materials and equipment.
- Manage the successful Digital and Textile Print Production flow, ensuring that all aspects of print production are carried out.
- Maximise productivity and efficiency through lean manufacturing techniques to increase profitability
- Lead and develop their team of Supervisors and their employees in the printing process environment in order to ensure highly motivated employees with a performance driven culture
- Ensure the availability of well maintained equipment and the provision of a safe environment
Qualification & experience required:
Matric minimum with related Tertiary Qualification an advantage.
Minimum of 5 years Production Management experience within a Digital Print environment essential
Experience within a Textile Print environment is an added advantage
Sound knowledge of printing processes and machinery is a essential