Call Centre Consultant
|Remuneration:||negotiable Cost to company|
|Benefits:||Discussed in the interview|
|Location:||Remote working conditions|
|Company:||Private Property South Africa|
Main Purpose of the Role
As a Call Centre Consultant, your number one job is to help us become #1 in the industry by focusing on providing an exceptional service to our customers. You will be the first point of contact for all our customers and responsible for addressing and resolving all inquiries and complaints via phone, email and live chat. With your experience, you competently advise, help and direct our customers. Every interaction with the customer should include our secret recipe to success: Customer Obsession.
The ideal candidate for this role is passionate about providing exceptional customer service and has a natural aptitude to working in a technical environment. In this role, you will help improve the experience customer have with our online business and so computer literacy and exposure to the technical support function are core skills required for the success of this role. The environment is best suited to the individual who is determined to succeed, excited to grow and is able to work well in a pressurized and fast paced environment.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
Call Resolutions and Escalations
- Resolves product or service issues by clarifying the customer’s complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment, and following up to ensure resolution.
- Uses knowledge, skills and experience within the customer experience environment to handle difficult customers and make sure that each customer has an excellent customer experience with our business.
- Identifies opportunities to attract potential customers by answering product and service questions.
- Keeps detailed records of customer complaints that enable the organization to analyse problems and find ways to prevent potential re-occurrences that may taint the customer journey lifecycle.
- Maintains customer records by obtaining and updating customer account information such as name, address, phone number, and payment method.
- Ensures that customer information is obtained, stored and distributes in adherence with the Protection of Personal Information Act.
- Uses the CRM system to help the business recognise the value of our customers and enable stronger, more meaningful customer relationships. The better you understand your customers, the more responsive you can be to their needs. With our focus on customer obsession, you will be expected to prioritize the customer relationship at all times.
- Engages in more meaningful customer relationships by taking the time to learn more about our customers’ needs and behaviours in order to develop stronger relationships with them.
- Assist the businesses to gain an insight into the behaviour of our customers and modify business operations to ensure that customers are served in the best possible way.
- Extended working hours where applicable
- Works remotely
An inspiring culture and organisation to be a part of.
At Private Property, our values define our culture. These values form the core of who we are as people and inform how we operate our business.
Our culture is built on the following values: Service. Collaboration. Innovation. Agility. Grit.
These values give us purpose and direction as we strive to achieve great things together.
We invest in our people and help them to grow with us. We are proud of the calibre of our people and are successful because of t
What you Need to Succeed :Qualifications, Experience & Aptitude
- Minimum Degree qualification or relevant Diploma in Marketing, Business Management
- Minimum 3 years working in a call centre environment
- Experience working remotely is a huge advantage but not necessary
- Industry experience is a huge advantage but not necessary
- Experience working in a Digital marketing or e-commerce environment is a huge advantage but not necessary
- You will work remotely, and the company will provide you with the tools you need. As a remote worker, you will need a conducive workspace and a secure internet line (non -negotiable)
- The ideal candidate communicates effectively, is committed to solving customer problems
- We are searching for a reliable, dependable self-starter who is excited about personal and professional development. This role will offer you the opportunity to grow, excel and own your space – we seek to attract someone who is excited about the prospect of continuous growth and development and helping us make a difference in the Property Sector
- Demonstrated strong prioritization and time management skills as well as problem solving skills
- Strong computer skills with the ability to integrate information from multiple sources quickly and accurately
Posted on 12 Feb 12:49
+27 78 388 5533