We are currently headhunting for an Assistant Director: Project Administration and Coordination for Department of Science and Technology based in Pretoria to assist in analysing, documenting and proposing solutions for large and/or complex business processes and to prepare functional specifications.
- A tertiary qualification at NQF 7 in Information Technology or related.
- A minimum of one year certificate/diploma in project management will be added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years supervisory level in project management including experience in IT environment
- Broad IT knowledge, in supporting IT environment
- Knowledge of IT hardware and software Systems development lifecycles and methodologies keeping abreast of latest IT Technology.
- Sound Knowledge of various computer technologies and how they impact the business.
- Knowledge of Software Development
- Technical understanding IT environment
- Demonstrable evidence of analysing and documenting complex business processes.
- Demonstrable experience writing requirements specifications for Information Systems.
- Knowledge of project management processes and methodologies
- Knowledge of financial management act
Description of Tasks
- Coordinate IT needs within the department.
- Projects Administration
- Project coordination
- Provision of assistance in user requirements elicitation.
- Coordination of process improvement and workflow management.