Overall Purpose of the Job:
The overall purpose of this position is for the Project Administrator to assist the Project Manager & Project Team with our ongoing projects. This task involves monitoring project plans, schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures, organizing and participating in stakeholder meetings, and ensuring that project deadlines are met in a timely manner.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Post Matric qualification or equivalent – Grade 12 (minimum)
- 3 Years of strong Administration background required.
- Demonstrating proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, such as Excel and PowerPoint
- Showing knowledge of standard accounting procedures
- Excellent analytical, multi-tasking, organizational and project management skills.
- Solid communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills required to interact with colleagues and clients both at a high-level (“big picture”) and at a detailed-level (“technical”).
- Keen interest in understanding new technologies and solving problems.
- Ability to play an integral part in project delivery given tight constraints and uncompromising quality
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Effective presentation, documentation and report writing skills.
- Professional and well presented at all times
- Ability to work under pressure and for extended hours, if required
- Must be prepared to travel
- Valid driver’s license
- Reliable car
- Fluent in Afrikaans & English
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
- Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Determining project changes.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Undertaking project tasks as required to assist the Project Manager.
- Developing project strategies.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
- Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
- Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
- Develop training material for new developments.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Analytical thinking
- Computer literate
- Presentation skills
- High level of Integrity
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports the global fair practice and business ethics on the continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.