Columba Leadership (Columba.org.za) is an NGO that activates youth enterprise and employment by helping young people transcend their personal circumstances and offers meaningful social impact to all investors.
|Protection of Personal Information – Employment candidates
- Columba Leadership is a Responsible Party in terms of the Protection of Personal Information Act 4 of 2013.
- Columba Leadership will take all prescribed and reasonable precautions to ensure that your information is safeguarded.
- By submitting your Curriculum Vitae and a Letter of Motivation in respect of this vacancy you understand and agree that:
- Columba Leadership needs to collect, keep and use your personal information in order to evaluate your application for purposes of potential employment opportunities.
- Columba Leadership will only use the information to carry out the necessary recruitment related activities.
- You therefore give your consent to Columba Leadership to process your information knowing all of the above, being aware that you can:
- Withdraw this consent at any time
- Have a right to request access to your data at any time, in the prescribed form
- Have a right to request that your data is corrected or updated, in the prescribed form
- Have the right to complain to the information regulator
- The necessary information to assist you in exercising these rights is in Columba Leadership’s PAIA Manual, which is available on the Columba Leadership website
Interested parties should consider their current strength in view of the requirements of this position and their willingness to commit to the above. If interested CV applications, together with a letter of motivation, should be submitted to email@example.com
Regret only suitable candidates will be contacted. Should you not be contacted within 4 weeks of the closing date please consider the position filled.