Quality Administrative Support Clerk
- Life Groenkloof Hospital
- Quality Administrative Support Clerk
- A vacancy exists for a Quality Administrative Support Clerk, based at Life Groenkloof Hospital, reporting to the Quality Manager (QM). The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting quality efforts and will contribute towards the optimal functioning of the hospital Quality Department through effective administrative support to the QM and through interdepartmental liaison and communication.
- Critical Outputs
- Support the QM in delivering a superior quality service
- Perform administrative duties relating to Quality (QMS) and Environmental (EMS) processes
- Capture, extract, collate and compile data and reports
- Manage and maintain an efficient record and filing system
- Attend meetings and in-service training as scheduled
- Take minutes of Health and Safety meetings and other, as required
- Assist the QM with coordinating and arranging of Quality and Legal training and Quality workshops
- Assist the QM with coordinating and arranging of Quality Audits (Internal & External)
- Assist with incident investigation
- Assist with Quality Improvement initiatives
- Manage an effective document control process
- Implement and/or maintain the electronic document control system
- Monitor the document control process in the hospital/facility
- Compile documentation to be submitted to COID
- Follow up with COID regarding submitted COID incident documentation
- Follow up on accounts generated through the COID process
- Grade 12
- Strong computer literacy and competence in full Microsoft Office suite is essential
- Experience in dealing with customers
- Commitment towards continuous improvement
- Ability to work independently and manage time
- Reliable, motivated, and hard-working
- Professional with integrity
- Confidentiality and discretion during contact with customers and colleagues.
- Knowledge of medical terminology will be advantageous
- Knowledge of hospital procedures will be advantageous
- Secretarial experience/qualification is advantageous
- Qualification or experience in ISO 9001: Quality Management System or Occupational Health and Safety advantageous
- Planning & organising
- Verbal & written communication
- Action orientation
- Organizational awareness
- Building relationships
- Problem solving
- Attention to detail
- Drive & energy
- Excellence orientation
- Closing date
- Monday, August 9, 2021
Internal applicants – Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.