Quality Assurance Coach (Limpopo)
Posted 14 December 2020 – Closing Date 22 December 2020
Hollywoodbets has an exciting opportunity for a Quality Assurance Coach to be based at the Polokwane Office in Limpopo. This position is responsible for providing feedback on the quality of calls against a set of predefined criteria, through conducting a quality assurance check on a set sample of calls that are randomly selected. Provide feedback to the Team Leader or Manager of the relevant campaign and coordinate coaching sessions to highlight areas of development for a particular agent.
• Proficiency in Tshivenda, Tsonga & Sepedi is compulsory.
• Minimum of 1-year Customer Service experience.
• Previous experience in Quality Assurance/coaching role is an added advantage.
• Computer literate and basic proficiency in Ms Office Packages (Excel, Word etc).
• Willingness to do shift and weekend work.
• Listen to call recordings daily and score the call against a QA scorecard.
• Collate QA reports and statistics for the campaigns.
• Highlight areas of development based on the call, either product knowledge, soft skills/telephone etiquette for example.
• Provide feedback in the form of one on one coaching sessions with Team Leaders and Team Members.
• Create a basic quality training guide and facilitate training to Team Members.
• Quality Assurance training with new Team Members.
• Identify trends and effectively alert the respective Departmental Management Team.
• Develop and implement corrective measures for implementation by Management.
• Customer complaints resolution – extraction and evaluation of call recordings based on Customer complaints. Conduct root cause analysis.
• Any other ad hoc duties that might be required.
Skills and Competencies:
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Good planning, organisational and time management skills.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Impressive reporting skills.
Please note that only team members who meet the stipulated minimum requirements will be considered.
Please be advised that should you not be contacted within 30 days, kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful.