Overall Purpose of the Job:
The aim of a radio and system removal Technician is to ensure that systems of cancelled clients are removed timeously.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Matric or equivalent qualification
- Valid Driver’s License
- Basic knowledge of electronics will be an advantage
- Psira Registered will be an advantage
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Removal of alarm systems according to list issued by Co-Ordinator
- Removal of radio transmitters according to list issued by Co-Ordinator
- Flexi time will be required from time to time as agreed upon
- Have a knowledge about all facets pertaining to your position
- Attend all required meetings and training sessions
- Ensure that the disciplinary code is always adhered to
- Standing Operating Procedures must be upheld
- High standard of service must be upheld
- Ensure compliance of the Occupational Health and Safety Act
- Customer Focus
- Action Oriented
- Time Management
- Negotiation / Technical Skills
- Able to work independently
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.