Carries out defined repetitive clerical duties.
– Grade 12/ NQF4
– Fluent in Afrikaans and English
– Experience in an agricultural industry will be advantageous
– Constantly adding value to the current functions of the job
Duties And Responsibilities
– All receipts and returns of stock
– Stock control
-Other store- and/or floor related functions
– Client service
– Substitute cashier
– Service orientated
– Thorough precise and accurate
- The company can expire jobs at any time at their own discretion.
- VKB Group and/or its subsidiary companies will use any personal data collected through the job opportunities section of this website for recruitment purposes only and, should your application be successful, for purposes connected with your employment.
- VKB Group is an equal opportunity employer. VKB Group’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to VKB Group’s Employment Equity & Transformation Strategy. VKB Group actively supports the recruitment of People with Disabilities.
- Things to take note of when applying through our Career Portal.
- Use Google Chrome when accessing the portal
- Clear copy of your CV in either PDF or Word
- The CV should not have handwriting on the document
- NB! Only Submit your CV on the Upload CV section of the application form and not a PDF that includes other documents such as ID, Driver’s License and other documents. The application form will make provision for the candidate to upload supporting documents.
- When uploading profile picture, make sure the minimum size uploaded is 300 x 300px