|Remuneration:||to be discussed|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Front line role for a well spoken, professional candidate. Duties include answering a busy switchboard, meeting and greeting customers, procurement of stock items, filing of job bags, dealing with suppliers, courier companies, COVID protocol management, dealing with office equipment maintenance, installers and employees as well as general admin.
This is a high-pressure, print manufacturing environment. The suitable candidate MUST be able to handle pressure and previous experience gained within the print sector is essential.
Previous print/print related experience is essential for this role. Only CVs meeting these requirements will be considered.
Able to start ASAP
- Matric, plus Maths/Accountancy
- Previous print/print related experience is essential for this role. Only CVs meeting these requirements will be considered.
- Proven track record in Reception/Front Office essential
- Stock procurement experience essential
- MS Office
- Professional person with a solid track record in Reception roles
- Must be well-spoken and able to communicate effectively on the phone
- Friendly and good with people
- Must live in or near Randburg – essential
- Own transport
- Able to work longer hours if required
- Reliable cellphone essential
- Must be able to handle a high-pressure environment
Posted on 13 Jul 12:24
Apply by email