Coastal Hire Head Office invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced individuals who have the required skills and competencies to take on this position, 1 February 2021.
The receptionist and admin clerk is responsible for the following:
- Answer and direct telephone calls.
- Financial administrative support function.
- Perform basic bookkeeping and banking transactions, including refunds and petty cash transactions. Ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records.
- Ensure transactions are properly recorded and entered into the computerised accounting system.
- Assist branches with insurance queries and claims.
- Responsible for monthly creditors payments.
- Ensure that claims are paid timeously and correctly.
- Review petty cash reconciliations.
- Manage vehicle license renewals and traffic fines.
- Communicate regularly with staff to help procure items and add to asset register.
Coastal Hire is the leading small equipment hire franchise in South Africa with over 100 stores trading nationwide and in Southern Africa.
- Based in and around Midrand
- Matric with Mathematics (minimum C pass rate) and accounting (advantageous)
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a similar role.
- A friendly and approachable personality with good communication skills to enable exceptional customer service.
- A strong command of both written and spoken English.
- Hardworking and fast learner.
- Working knowledge of MS Office and Excel
- Attention to detail and problem solving.
The core working hours for this position are:
- Monday – Thursday: 7:30 – 17:00
- Friday: 7:30 – 16:00
Should you meet these requirements and would like to apply for this position, please send your cv along with salary expectations.
Posted on 19 Jan 09:42