|Remuneration:||to be discussed|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Front line role for a well-spoken, professional candidate with strong print-related administration skills and experience.
Duties include answering a busy switchboard, meeting and greeting customers, procurement of stock items, negotiation with suppliers, filing of job bags, dealing with suppliers, courier companies, installers and employees as well as general admin.
This is a high-pressure, print environment. A suitable candidate must be able to handle pressure and previous experience gained within the print sector is essential.
Previous print/print-related experience is essential for this role. Only CVs meeting these requirements will be considered.
Able to start ASAP
- Matric, plus Maths/Accountancy
- Previous print/print-related experience is essential for this role. Only CVs meeting these requirements will be considered.
- Minimum of two years relevant experience gained from within the print sector, including procurement experience, good working knokledge wldkege of PO’s
- Stock procurement experience essential
- Advanced MS Office essential
- Professional person with a solid track record in Reception roles
- Must be well-spoken and able to communicate effectively on the phone
- Friendly and good with people
- Must live in or near Randburg
- Own transport
- Able to work longer hours if required
- Reliable cellphone essential
- Must be able to handle a high-pressure environment
Posted on 14 Sep 2021
Apply by email