Hollywoodbets has an exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant to be based in our Team Support, Umhlanga, Durban. The Recruitment Consultant will be responsible for managing the recruitment function to ensure that high caliber candidates are sourced, and vacancies are filled timeously. Developing new or creative recruitment solutions ensuring at all times that Hollywood hires the best possible talent. Build and maintain strong working relationships with Line Management and Suppliers.
- 2-3 years Recruitment experience.
- HR or related qualification.
- Previous experience in a corporate environment.
- Follow the recruitment process as outlined, unless otherwise advised.
- Obtain recruitment pre-authorization form signed off by management in order to proceed with recruitment process.
- Draft internal and external advertisements for vacancies. Place adverts after sign off from the Recruitment Manager or HRM. Submit all advertisements to the Recruitment Manager for final approval.
- Conduct pre-screening interviews against job spec and eliminate unsuitable candidates early on in the recruitment process. Collate and present CVs to the line manager for consideration.
- Coordinate/facilitate interviews. Coordinating Diary times and scheduling interviews with relevant Line Managers and/or HRM.
- Ensure competency-based interview questions are posed as part of targeted selection process.
- Ensure that reference checks are completed for the final shortlisted candidate, as well as other formal checks (credit/fraud/criminal/qualification/driver’s licence etc. where appropriate) and obtain a most recent pay slip.
- Discuss a potential offer put forward by the line manager for the Recruitment Manager and HRM to consider.
- Draft offer letter for candidate after package has been approved.
- Maintain all pertinent applicant and interview data. Ensure that interview notes, guides and reference checks are uploaded onto the HRIS.
- Ensure that all candidates who do not meet the requirements are advised by way of rejection letters or emails. Ensure each candidate has received feedback regarding the outcome of the interview/ensure agencies receive feedback.
- Utilize the internet for recruitment by posting positions to appropriate internet sources. Research new ways of advertising positions. Use Social and Professional Networking sites to identify and source candidates. Network with industry contacts, association memberships to source the best quality candidate. Aid Public Relations in establishing Hollywood as a recognizable “Employer of Choice”.
- Maintaining a pool of readily available candidates. (Ensure continuous follow up’s are made)
- Formally start building a database of candidates that can be referred to.
- Coordinate psychometric assessments. Scheduling psychometric testing as and when required by the Recruitment Manager and HRM. Send brief to candidate and invites in terms of sessions. Administer assessment sessions. Obtain informed consent and keep on file to submit with final employee file to HR. Send online PPA assessment links to candidate when required.
- Providing daily reports and monthly reports, attend weekly recruitment reporting meetings on the status and turnaround times.
- Attend to ad hoc HR related tasks/projects as and when the need arises.
Skills and competencies:
- Display strong relationship management skills.
- Must be results driven.
- Must take accountability.
- Strong interviewing skills.
- Good report writing skills. (Verbal and written).
Please be advised that should you not be contacted within 30 days, kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful.