Hollywoodbets has an exciting opportunity for a Regional Administrator (Mobile) within Umhlanga, Kwazulu Natal. This role is to support the operations of the Mobile department, on projects directed at maximizing Company profits, increasing customer base through marketing campaigns.
- Minimum of 1-year presentation and computer literacy experience.
- Held a valid driver’s license.
- Willingness to do shift and weekend work.
- Work with the Regional Team to ensure regional growth targets for Mobile betting are achieved, across Branches and Outlets.
- Assist with setting up TUV Outlets and Helpdesks within the Region and conduct promotions at these Outlets alongside the Mobile Clerks.
- Manage leave/absenteeism documentation and application process for Mobile Clerks.
- Ensure the Mobile Clerks (Outlets and Branches) files are up to date and ensure FICA documents are submitted timeously.
- Ensure Mobile Clerks have uniforms and name badges.
- Check timekeeping of Mobile Clerks to ensure they are at work on time and review hours worked.
- Report on any shortages that are encountered or communicated.
- Check the operations to ensure all are in order e.g. inventory, uniforms, terminals/machines are working, file updates and review sales targets and progress.
- Assist with planning and implementation of Mobile promotions and conduct promotions at Branches or Outlets.
- Contact potential Customers, by presenting the opportunity of betting via mobile application, present TUV functionality and demonstrate to show the Customer how this works.
- Coaching the Mobile Clerks in how to conduct their functions and showing them how it is done and work as Mobile Clerk as and when required.
- Stock control of Mobile/promotional items within the Region.
- Visit Outlets/Branches to ensure that Mobile Clerks are actively promoting the Hollywood brand and Mobile betting and that correct branding materials are used and made visible.
- Maintain strong relationships with store Managers in the Region E.g. Boxer, Spar etc. and Branch /Managers.
- Work closely with the iBranch Support Center, which includes the Mobile Helpline as well as FICA/Deposits/Withdrawals to ensure that new Customers are signed up and serviced appropriately.
- Daily, Weekly and Monthly management reporting.
- Extensive travel is required between Branches/Outlets.
- Collation of vehicle inspection documents and concise filing and tracking of these.
- Any other adhoc duties that might be required.
Skills and competencies:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Impressive planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Good knowledge of Marketing management and impressive presentation and facilitation experience.
- Excellent knowledge of operating systems, Mobile Top Up Vouchers, betting procedures.
- Demonstrates exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong people management and problem-solving skills.
- Good report writing skills (Verbal and written).
Please note that only candidates who meet the stipulated minimum requirements will be considered.
Please be advised that should you not be contacted within 30 days, kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful.