- Microsoft Office.
- 1 – 2 years of administration experience.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Consolidate time and attendance feedback from branches.
- Attend to banking schedules.
- Consolidate weekly checklist.
- Attend to shortages inquiries.
- Attend to daily stock count and stock orders.
- Upload publications, banking slips, and LPM documents
- Process EFT, audit queries, offsets, cancellations, and daily updates.
- Attend to missing tickets.
- Inform branches about new procedures.
- Schedule meetings and take minutes for management meetings.
- Book accommodation for Area Manager and other team members visiting the branches.
- Send invoices for payment with order numbers.
- Request cash with a cheque from the treasury.
- Send weekly soccer fixture prints.
- Attend to AOD forms for recovery perspective.
- Report transport and meal allowance spreadsheet to the Area Manager.
- Submit reports and analysis to the Area Manager.
- Submit daily reports.
Skills and competencies:
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Impressive planning, organisational, and time management skills.
- Strong Knowledge of Sales and Marketing.
- Attention to detail.
- Financial management.
- Customer Orientation.
Please note that only team members who meet the stipulated minimum requirements will be considered.
Please be advised that should you not be contacted within 30 days, kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful.