INTERCARE IS HIRING !
REGISTERED NURSE – INTERCARE CASTLE GATE MEDICAL AND DENTAL CENTRE
Intercare Castle Gate Medical and Dental Centre situated in Waterkloof Ridge, Pretoria seeks to recruit a Registered Nurse. The purpose of the position is to perform all nursing duties in accordance to the scope of practice as prescribed by the South African Nursing Council, while adhering to all facility policies and procedures.
Intercare is an equal opportunity employer and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Assisting the Medical Practitioner in the pre-screening, treatment and care of patients.
- Assist Medical Reception in the prioritizing of medical emergencies.
- Actively maintain stock management processes.
- Maintain emergency trolley in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Ensure effective maintenance of schedule 5 and higher drug register according to DoH regulations.
- Ensure that the disposal of Medical waste and human tissue is in accordance to OHS Regulations.
- Assume responsibility for the opening and lock-up of the branch.
- Effectively attend to customer complaints and escalate to Practice Manager where applicable.
- Grade 12
- Diploma/Degree in nursing leading to qualification as Registered Nurse
- 2-3 years experience within a supervisory position advantageous
- Computer proficiency (MS Office) essential
- SANC Registration as Registered Nurse
CLOSING DATE: 30 JUNE 2021
All applications can be submitted on: https://intercare.simplify.hr/
If you are not contacted within 2 weeks of the closing date please regard your application as unsuccessful.