To provide registration administration support centrally.
08:00 – 17:00 Monday to Friday
Must be able to work on evenings and Saturdays when required.
Sales or finance qualifications advantageous
- Intermediate Excel Experience
- Computer Literate
- Good Telephonic / Communication Skills
- Own Transport and Driver’s Licence added advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external departments.
- Good Interpersonal skills/Customer Service driven.
- Best suited to a friendly, organised person who works accurately and is able to handle pressure.
- Honest, trustworthy and ethical.
- Time management skills.
Key Performance Areas: Administration and Customer Service:
- Main Function: Contacting applicants / account payers for to follow up on registration steps.
- Receipting student payments.
- Assisting (where required) to check on pre-authorisations on anything outstanding preventing the registration to be authorised.
- Where required in case of overflow; assist with authorisations on Registration System – STASY.
- Assist Finance team with any overflow queries / calls where required.
- Assist Admission Officers with administrative duties.
- Attend to walk in account payers/students with queries (where required during overflow).
Working Conditions: Campus Environment
Equity Statement: preferably equity candidate.
Disclaimer: Please note that ONLY candidates who meet the requirements will be considered for this role, only successful candidates will be contacted within two weeks of applying. If you have not heard from us within two weeks of applying, consider your application unsuccessful.