Offlimit Communications (OLC) one of the most vibrant TTL agency in SA, is looking for a new talented, hardworking and passionate render artist to join this fast paced agency.
We have contractually acquired and maintained for over a decade very exciting and powerful brands like The Coca-Cola Company, Pernod Ricard, SAB, Blue Ribbon, Vodacom, BMW, Discovery, Huawei and more..
We’re searching for a strong 3D render artist who is also agile enough to be an all-rounder who will be responsible for developing captivating creative solutions for our clients at OLC. That’s right, we said captivating. The creative that will join the team will have to exhibit exceptional design knowledge and magnificent render skills as well as great conceptual skills and lastly solid understanding of TTL.
- Drive the overall execution and high quality of the render production whilst maintaining accountability to client objectives.
- Work with various departments and partners on client presentations
- Complete work within client deadlines and budgets
- Working from a brief with creative team, generating concepts to present to the client
- Working on designs to produce an effective TTL campaign
- Periodically working with specialists.
- Being able to analyse a brief and conceptualise pragmatic and feasible creative solutions
- Work closely with Client service team to develop award-winning strategic advertising and promotional campaigns within the parameters of the creative brief
- Design & craft conceptual solutions, relevant and impactful communications and follow through to the completion of the job whilst maintaining explicit attention to detail and adhering to deadlines.
- Must be able to deliver high quality renders and mock up’s to illustrate the creative idea within the proposed deck to client.
- Impressive design skills and knowledge of current global and local trends.
- Excellent knowledge of Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign (Adobe CS suite).
- Degree or diploma in either graphic design/fine arts/art direction or similar
- Exceptional 3D render skills
- Exceptional conceptual ability
- Excellent presentation skills
- Solid understanding of: advertising, marketing and experiential marketing disciplines
- Finely honed design skills and understanding of the latest techniques.
- Have a thorough understanding of DTP practices, occasionally DTP may be required of you.
- Entrepreneurial and charismatic – both mastering craftsmanship and strong conceptual thinking.
- Must be able to take constructive criticism.
- Reliable and accessible as and when required to execute jobs
- Ability to work under pressure.
Please ensure you submit your portfolio of work with your submission.
Posted on 08 Jul 09:05
Apply by email