Reports to the Sales Manager
Main purpose of job:
- Sell new and upgrade alarm systems, additions, CCTV systems, Electric Fences and link ups to new and existing clients
Qualification & experience:
- Previous sales experience, with proof of sales track record
- Knowledge of DSC, CADDX, IDS alarm systems, advantageous
Job requirements & other attributes:
- Computer Literate (MS Office, Email and Internet)
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Presentable and of sober habits
- Own reliable vehicle
- Valid driver’s license
- Follow up on all leads received internally and via telesales
- Sell security solutions to new and existing clients
- Generate and close self-sourced leads
- Forge relationships with estate agents, builders, architects etc.
- Daily, weekly and monthly reporting
- Motivated to achieve and exceed sale targets
- Maintain all administrative duties pertaining to sales
- Achieve target for revenue sales
- Achieve target for new clients
- Maintain a high standard of relationship with existing Estate clients
- Ensure that all leads and quotes are followed up on time
Competencies (Technical & Behavioural)
- Action oriented
- Customer focus
- Functional/Technical skills
- Problem solving
- Technical Learning
- Drive for results
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.