Our client is looking for a RETAIL HELP DESK/CUSTOMER SUPPORT SUPERVISOR to join its dynamic team in Rosebank Johannesburg.
Our client is an online platform that helps local, authentic and responsible brands gain access to physical locations that allows them to create a space that is truly theirs. The service includes flexible dynamic leasing options and rentable modular shopfitting, removing the risk of long-term leases and large capital outlays upfront
The primary purpose of this role is to provide an interface with both the client and community members. Go to the extreme to support clients and community members in delivering a great experience and happiness. Take responsibility for the following: Customer Service, Events at District level, Overall Performance, Quality Control, Work Order Administration, Logging Requests, Problems or Complaints and ensure that they are assigned to the correct internal teams or service providers.
- Grade 12 (non-negotiable)
- Computer literacy
- 2-3 years frontline hotel/customer service experience
- Mandarin-speaking an advantage
- Retail, Facilities Management or Hospitality Diploma or equivalent Minimum 3 years experience in a similar environment.
- Helpdesk Operations Supervision/Management
- Ability to follow established procedures.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Customer centricity.
- Must be an extrovert and be approachable at all levels in the working environment
Events and Great Customer Experience. Ensure client, community and all stakeholder expectations are exceeded. Ensure all requests are dealt with in a quick and professional manner as per defined minimum standards.
- Go to extreme lengths to assist and support clients and community members to ensure a great experience.
- Conduct client satisfaction surveys to ensure clients are satisfied with the products and services.
- Creating event proposals that fit client requirements and presenting proposals by the deadline.
- Planning event aspects, such as venue, seating, Sound, AV, dining, and guest list.
- Research vendors (catering, decorators, musicians etc.) and choose the best combination of quality and cost.
- Managing and overseeing events on the day of, including problem-solving, welcoming guests, directing event set-up, communicating with staff, and organising vendors.
- Communicating with the marketing team to create effective advertisements for each event, and when necessary crafting marketing materials such as print and Internet advertisements for individual events.
- Creating sales opportunities for future events during client liaisons and during events, including possessing a strong working knowledge of the company to further these sales opportunities.
- Collection of social media content.
- Oversee staff (Narrators) on the companies Support/connect desk, carry out administration functions, rosters, leave sick leave approvals etc.
- Ensure staff carry out their responsibilities within the values framework and culture of delivering happiness.
- Provide clients and community members with information on items related to the companies district Brands.
- Assist retailers with logging requests.
- Prepare all weekly/monthly reporting within set timeframes for submission to the district and operations manager i.e., daily/weekly/monthly report of calls logged, and work orders created, PO reports, PPM reports etc.
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN THIS DYNAMIC TEAM?
The client a dynamic start-up that is at the forefront of the revolution in the retail industry. This is your chance to be part of shaping that future, as retail pivots towards a more resilient, sustainable and more fulfilling future.
By uniting omnichannel in a multidimensional shopping experience format that combines retail, e-commerce and an interactive consumer app, SOKO will appeal to a new generation of consumer that is seeking all-inclusive entertainment, locally sourced products, and a regenerative shopping experience.
Please attach your cv, qualifications (including Matric certificate), id & drivers license