AfriSam (South Africa) (Pty) Ltd is one of the largest suppliers of construction-related materials, specialising in the production of Cement, Aggregate and Readymix Concrete. Operating in five Southern African countries, the company offers a wide scope of career opportunities and exposure to best practices. At AfriSam (South Africa) we recognise that talented and enthusiastic people are the basis of our ongoing success.
ULCO in Kimberley
- Capture and verify input for all employee payroll data for the Cementitious ULCO operation.
- Undertake plant payroll audits to verify and ensure the approved policy/procedures are adhered to.
- Ensure Payroll execution is correct and in accordance with the company policies and procedures, legal and statutory requirements.
- Assist employees with payroll queries.
- Provide management reports as per requirements i.e. Budget & Cost Reports, identify trends and advise on potential improvements.
- Various standard and ad hoc reports.
- Collate & Assist Auditors with audit queries.
- Print and distribution of yearly IRP5s.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Grade 12 with accounting and mathematics plus a National Diploma in HR or Payroll Management or similar
- Minimum of five years experience in a payroll environment
- Proficient user in SAP payroll HR
Skills and Knowledge:
- Good understanding of HR processes & procedures
- Sound knowledge of BCEA
- Methodical with good attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal skills, self-driven, team player with the ability to work in a pressurised deadline driven environment.
Applicants must inform their immediate Manager of their interest in the vacancy. Please forward your application and rÃ©sumÃ© to firstname.lastname@example.org and use Salaries Administrator as reference in your email.
Applicants are advised that AfriSam is a designated employer under the Employment Equity Act and as such has an Employment Equity Plan in place. The Company therefore has the right to fill the vacancy in accordance with its Employment Equity Plan in order to fulfil its transformation objectives by preferring designated employees.”