AfriSam (South Africa) (Pty) Ltd is one of the largest suppliers of construction-related materials, specialising in the production of Cement, Aggregate and Readymix Concrete. Operating in five Southern African countries, the company offers a wide scope of career opportunities and exposure to best practices. At AfriSam (South Africa) we recognise that talented and enthusiastic people are the basis of our ongoing success.
Shared Services Centre
- Full Payroll Function for all employees in SSC (Cement, SSO, IS, HR & Finance) , Cement Roodepoort & Slagment Business Units.
- Undertake payroll audits to verify and ensure the approved policy/procedures are adhered to.
- Ensure Payroll execution is correct and in accordance with the company policies and procedures and legal and Statutory requirements.
- Assist employees with payroll queries
- Management reports as per requirements, ie Budget & Cost Reports.
Various standard ad hoc reports.
- Responsible for Statistic Report analysis – STATS SA quarterly.
- Obtain monthly Payroll Reports from CMS for AfriSam Botswana as well as Invoice and prepare Salaries Payment.
- Garnishees SAP deductions, reconcile payment and upload on FMS.
- Monthly exception reports for relevant B/units.
- Variance Reports compile reports and file for Audit purposes.
- Collate & assist Auditors with audit queries.
- Assist with training: SAP Payroll Processes new Payroll Administrators.
- Print & distribution of yearly IRP 5s.
- AON Car Insurance – capture SAP deductions for entire company.
- Monthly PAYE,SDL & UIF preparation of payment for eFiling.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Grade 12 with accounting and mathematics
- Minimum of Six years experience in a payroll environment
- Proficient user in SAP Payroll HR & FI
Skills and Knowledge:
- Proficient MS Office/Excel/PowerPoint
- Good understanding of HR processes & procedures
- Sound knowledge of BCEA and other legislation relating to Payroll plus PAYE & UIF.
- Methodical with good attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal skills, self-driven, team player with the ability to work in a pressurised deadline driven environment.
Applicants must inform their immediate Manager of their interest in the vacancy. Please forward your application and rÃ©sumÃ© to firstname.lastname@example.org and use Salaries Administrator as reference in your email.
Applicants are advised that AfriSam is a designated employer under the Employment Equity Act and as such has an Employment Equity Plan in place. The Company therefore has the right to fill the vacancy in accordance with its Employment Equity Plan in order to fulfil its transformation objectives by preferring designated employees.”