Overall purpose of the job: The role of a sales administrator is to deal with incoming customer enquiries and assisting the sales force with daily sales administration activities and loading of job cards on the Installation portal for technicians. Also, to assist clients with Certificates and Login details when required.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Processing a high volume of sales orders and ensuring correct capturing in the system
- Check prices and ensure contracts are up to date
- Supporting the sales force with general operations to help reach the team’s objectives
- Taking phone calls from customers
- Communicate internally important feedback from customers.
- Assist with general administration duties for sales staff
- Dealing with and responding to high volumes of emails
- Deliver a comprehensive service to enquiring customers either directly or through a team of customer service agents
- Communicating courteously with customers by telephone, email, letter and face-to-face
- Handling customer complaints or any major incidents.
- Keeping accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers
- Setting up and providing usernames and passwords for customers
- Assisting customers through the setup process and training customers on the different features of the system
- Maintain a deep knowledge of Fidelity SecureDrive’s products and services and keep up to date with changes
- Address any issues/disputes from customers or clients as quickly and efficiently as possible
- Assist the team with adhoc tasks.
Minimum qualifications and experience:
- Matric / Grade 12
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer Literate (MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Great interpersonal skills
- Prior experience in Telematics advantageous
- High organisational skills and ability to manage a number of projects at the same time
- Ability to prioritise own workload
- Must be Detail orientated
- Clear communication skills
- Ability to use positive language
- Action orientated
- Time Management
- Planning and Organizing
- Great work ethic and a willingness to do what needs to be done
- Attention to detail
- Problem Solving
- Be comfortable with working in a fast paced and pressurised environment
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.