Rich Products Corporation Africa
- Present the Rich Products range of frozen non-dairy and bakery products to our clients and ensure that all our products are listed correctly with the correct pricing.
- Acquire new customers and build lasting relationships with them.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets.
- Participate in and implement our sales strategies by helping our customers to build their businesses by continuously checking on the quality of their products on merchandising techniques and product innovation.
- Organize training sessions for our customers with the RichTech™ training facility.
- Negotiate at management level.
- Ensure regular reporting on calls to customers, market trends, activities of the
- opposition and new opportunities for us to do business.
- Ensure that price increases are communicated in the proper manner to our customers
- Participate actively in trade shows.
- Assist with monthly stock takes in any division of the Company.
- Execute any other reasonable duty that is given to you by any member of the management team.
- Grade 12
- Marketing diploma would be an advantage.
- Driver’s license
- Previous sales experience with FMCG, foodservice, frozen foods or bakery products.