Overall purpose of the job: We are looking for Sales Call Centre Agents that will be the liaison between our company and its current and potential customers. The successful candidate will be able to accept ownership by effectively selling multiple products to existing and new potential clients and at the same time keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behaviour. Must have a natural sales ability to sell products telephonically.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Selling multiple products to potential sales leads received from various platforms
- Making large amounts of outbound calls in a timely manner
- Handling and overcoming client objections, focussing on Opening, Closing, Telephone Etiquette, e.g. buying signals
- Identifying customers’ needs through probing
- Achieving minimum sales targets
- Achieving a minimum QA (Quality Assurance) and Compliance score of 90%
- Achieving daily and monthly ARPU targets
- Achieving daily and monthly sales conversions (must ask all clients for a referral lead)
- Achieving daily Talk time & Number of Dials per day
- Adherence to call centre “scripts”, verifying client information, declaration etc.
- Seize opportunities to upsell products when they arise
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by going the extra mile
- Accurate capturing of sales and clients’ personal details
- Accurate scheduling of fitments
- Liaising with clients’ via e-mail
Minimum qualifications and experience:
- Matric / Grade 12
- 3 years+ experience in a Sales Outbound call centre (telematics experience advantageous),
- Proven track record of an Outbound Sales Call Centre position
- Must be flexible to work/be available on weekends and after hours if necessary
- 1 Saturday per month is compulsory
- Target Driven
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to use positive language
- Time Management
- Attention to detail
- Ability to perform under pressure and within a fast paced environment
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.