Full House Furniture & Appliances
- Generate sales to meet and exceed monthly and annual targets.
- Assist customers to choose the appropriate products and give advice on product use & care.
- Maintain up-to-date product knowledge on all goods offered by the company.
- Prepare invoices and sales dockets.
- Assist customers with credit applications and understanding the items listed in the credit agreement.
- Conduct after-sales calls and handle customer complaints satisfactorily.
- Assist with branch stock takes and keep the Stock Clerk informed of stock requirements.
- Assist with displaying stock, ticketing and display replenishment.
- Be involved with in-store marketing, advertising and promotional events.
- Assist with organizing and scheduling customer deliveries.
- Assist with follow-ups on arrear accounts.
- Carry out general housekeeping duties.
- Grade 12.
- Clear understanding of gross profit principle.
- Fluent in both English & Afrikaans.
- Driver’s licence.
- Basic computer literacy.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of furniture & household products.
- Sales & marketing knowledge.
- Market knowledge.
- Financial knowledge.
- Sales history.
- Strong sense of honesty & integrity.
- Customer/service orientated.
- Good communication and listening skills.
- Self-motivated & high energy levels.
- Ability to plan and organize.
- Goal/result orientated.
Preference will be given, but not limited, to candidates from designated groups in terms of the Employment Equity Act.