– Above average basic salary
– Cell phone allowance
– Fuel allowance
– In depth training
– Vibrant company culture
- Promote New Business
- Actively seek to identify business opportunities to sell all products.
- Demonstrate a consistent work methodology that focuses on achieving targets.
- Demonstrate a consistent record of growing new business in the territory.
- Develop and maintain “targets”.
- To work independently and responsibly in the field.
- To be goal driven and a team player
- Management by Objectives
- Demonstrate sound planning that will result in achieving sales and create own customer pipeline.
- Take responsibility for follow–through of sales process.
- Demonstrate consistent preparedness to take personal accountability for outputs and target achievement.
- Effectively manage personal workload.
- Provide regular feedback on sales achievements.
- Provide reports on progress on a weekly basis.
- Prepare planning schedules weekly.
- Timeously prepare and submit forecasts monthly.
- Attend all business meetings.
- Complete all required administrative tasks
Completed punctually and accurately within given deadlines – e.g. sales reports, leave forms, expense claims etc.
- Complete, submit and store accurate business information at all times.
- Work co-operatively with support.
- Effectively update inhouse CRM Systems
- Building Relationships
Building relationships and provide excellent solution-based sales as detailed below:
- Effectively identify customer needs and create sales solutions based on requirements.
- Have 12 weekly set appointments with potential customers for new and existing products and problem-solving discussions – this constitutes a Business Development Call.
- Have a minimum Call Rate of 20 calls per day.
- Effective prospecting to result in increased pipeline