A fantastic opportunity is now open for a dynamic individual interested in a successful career involving the sale of Tools and Machinery within our highly successful Witbank Branch. The ideal candidate will be a confident individual who is reliable and honest and able to function as a team player.
Our environment suits a candidate with strong work ethic, practical problem-solving abilities and a technical aptitude. We place a high value on confident individuals who can add value to our sales team and will be expected to fulfil other duties allocated to you.
We focus on exceptional service in meeting client needs within a challenging environment.
- Sales Generation in order to reach strategic growth goals;
- Customer Care in accordance with company standards;
- Follow all instructions as per the branch procedures,
- Maximizing and driving sales by exemplary leadership,
- Promote a positive image of the company through high quality customer service,
- General Housekeeping of the branch;
- Product Knowledge and Self Development;
- Continuous Personal Improvement
- Improving overall product knowledge within the branch and keeping stock losses to a minimum
Desired Experience and Qualification
- Senior certificate (Grade 12)
- 2 – 3 Years within a sales / senior sales position within a technical company
- Valid drivers license with own vehicle
Package & Remuneration
Salary is market-related and negotiable with added benefits (Provident fund) depending on current experience levels
About the company
Adendorff Machinery Mart is a leader in the retail and selling of tools and machinery. We source equipment (Tools and Machinery) from all over the world to offer the greatest range of products at the best prices.
In creating a strong staffing group Adendorff Machinery Mart believes in the development and implementation of Organizational Development & Training that is recognized for its ability to understand, conceptualize and deliver total solutions and to provide consistent, professional, and long – term relationships with its customers and will assist in developing well-rounded staff in all aspects of business