Selpal is seeking an energetic and organized Cashless Sales Representative to support the Supplier Representatives to optimize the potential of the area and work as a team to achieve targets as assigned from time to time.
Start on fixed term contract and work your way into a permanent contract!
The Cashless Sales Representative will report to the Area Sales Manager. The team requires an organized and trustworthy individual to perform this function.
- Grade 12 with Mathematics
- Valid Driver’s License, own vehicle & willing to travel
- 2- 3 years FMCG Sales experience will be advantageous
- Strong MS Office experience
- Trustworthy, honest and reliable
- Interpersonal skills and ability to work at several communication levels
- Negotiation and problem solving skills
- Ability to interpret operation financial information
- High level of customer centric behavior
- Ability to deal with and resolve conflict
- Time and priority management
Duties & Responsibilities
- Accompany Supplier Representatives daily on designated routes
- Achieve common Sales Targets with the Supplier Representatives
- 100% attendance on route
- Assist Supplier Representatives to achieve and exceed sales targets monthly
- Ensure that no cash is collected while on the route – 100% cashless
- Zero payment issues on route
- Zero Representative overdue deposits
- All deposits collected paid in daily, no outstanding deposits ever